Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm Almost Grown!



Hey everybody! It is my first blog post and I am super excited. I think I should first introduce myself yeah?! My name is Nofar, I am a model based in NYC. I grew up as a tomboy playing soccer, track, volleyball, swimming and more. While living life thinking I was a boy, my fashion was based of sweats and t-shirts (added on by my knee high soccer socks, yikes!). When I reached 19, my friend Christine told me I should model.. I responded with a loud laugh but she was dead serious. So I let her do a makeover and take me to my first photo shoot ever! Who would've believed I am a girl? I fell in love with the feeling in front of the camera. Little did I know I was also natural at posing. Took me a year to walk normally on heels and now here I am. In love with clothes, shoes, jewelry and make up. I can't go anywhere without dressing up and a touch of mascara. My closet consists of my vintage finds, modern finds and lots and lots of shoes. My style? Depends on the day.. but as I am still "Almost Grown" there is always an accessory that makes me feel young. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy this beginning to my blogging ride.



Photo description: Vintage lace shirt, Levi's Jeans and Zara shoes. Almost Grown accessory: Big Vintage Frames. 


Make Up: My favorite artist Ariel Tejada follow him now @ instagram: MakeupbyAriel 





1 comment: