Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hey! Don't forget about me!


Good morning breakfast! This is how I wake up everyday. Before you start your busy day and running around, treat your body mind and soul to something nice. We all forget how important breakfast is and I know.. no one thinks they really have the time, right?
WRONG! This is yourself we are talking about, and its just a 15 minute
self spoiling time.
After 6-8 hours that our body is deprived of food, it needs energy to keep it running. Just like your car needs fuel to run, our body needs glucose. I attached along a few photos of my favorite morning treats. Eggs are my favorite and are so easy to make. So many options to how to eat eggs that it makes it fun to change it up every morning. Along with the eggs you can make some whole wheat or multigrain bread to toast, cut some veggies (like my favorite avocado!), some fruits to fill in that sweet craving, or even a delicious warm muffin. If you don't like eggs don't worry, you can have all of that (minus the eggs) plus some yogurt to the mix with fruits, porridge or whole-wheat/wholegrain cereal. 
It shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes to make yourself a delicious breakfast so take that time out in life to make it a habit every morning. Trust me, it makes your whole day brighter.

Oh I almost forgot- Try some delicious herbal tea on the side, will make you feel warm and fuzzy in your belly :) 

If you would like any recipes of the pictures you saw on my blog, please don't be afraid to ask. I love sharing my cooking secrets with everyone. Is there anything you want to try?


No comments:

Post a Comment