Friday, August 22, 2014

Boxes and Plaids


Yesterday has been an amazing day! Actually.. This whole week has been incredibly good to me!
G-UNIT "Come Up" video came out! I got to work with amazing people and be part of this video. 
I absolutely adore and look up to everyone who took part in this video. More than talent
they have incredible hearts. Check out the video now-- click here

Back to yesterday.. I was running around from casting to casting and
decided to change into one of my favorite pair of jeans from ZARA.
I am some sort of obsession with plaid. It's always a punky chic print for me.
I threw on with it a basic top from H&M covered by my dad's dress shirt (LOL yes)
and to finish this look I put on my new awesome GUESS boots, vintage shades 
and let my hair down for the wind to play.

If you ever have any questions for me or comments please ask or tell. I would love to hear
your thoughts and ideas.

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment