Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Litte Fashionista


How much fun was it to be a kid? It wasn't like today... back then kids used to run around,
climb trees, fall off of them, get back up and do it all over again. Where everything we did
and the way we thought was innocent. Little Nofar? Ohh I was a wild child, I was always up to something and my best friend Adi was always there as my ride or die. Oh how I wish I can go back to those days.
Look at the fashion! My mom looooved dressing my siblings and I up. No matter where we went, how much of a tomboy I was, I was indeed always a little fashionista. The colors, the textures, the prints,
all so unique. I need these items in a bigger size please! 

I would love to see some of your child photos, please tag 
#AlmostGrownFashion
on instagram or just upload your picture right on here! I want to make a special post to show how special our childhood was. No IPads, no computers, no phones. Just us and our friends and some photos for show.
Thank you guys again for reading and I hope to see you here again!

xo
Almost Grown Nofar


No comments:

Post a Comment