Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fringe Freedom

 


How much fun is fringe clothing? I always feel like a kid when I wear fringe. 
The fun way it moves as you walk, jumps as you run, and opens up as you dance.
That's why I named this post Fringe Freedom! With the fun tribal print, it makes it a perfect
piece of article to break through the gloomy weather. If you're not in NY, just know
that our weather has been pretty funny. Our summer had more than a handful of cool days like
today. Yikes! All a NY gal wants to do in the summer is to dump the long clothes, put on
her new bathing suit (that's been sitting around 9 months) and hit the beach. While hoping to adopt new
tan lines, I dress up to feel better. Anyway, I recommend that every gal (and boy) out there
has at least one fringe clothing in their closet! I am so excited about this blog and sharing my fun
with others. Thank you for reading 
xoxo

Shirt: Basic H&M
Kimono: Bought at TJ Maxx
Jeans: Castro
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Guess


No comments:

Post a Comment