Sunday, August 10, 2014

One Eyed Monster


 



Hey everybody! This week there has been so much going on. Castings and shoots have been a blast. I also got to work on a fun music video with G-Unit. I never saw myself in music videos but this was my second one after one with Puff Daddy. It's a lot of fun seeing how they are made and being part of a video from artists I danced to when I was younger.

 Back to this fun look- meet my one eyed monster! I've had him for 10 years now and I can't seem to throw him out. His black self and vampire teeth surprisingly inspired me when picking this look. This skirt I got from a while ago from H&M , it's one of those items you fall in love with as soon as you lay your eyes on and never goes out of style. This shirt is one of my favorites from Renuar in Israel. Sheer material and tribal marks are chic and fashionable without a doubt. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! I wanted to thank Ariel for this flawless make up and for everyone that has made this week so special for me. Much love xo 
Nofar


2 comments: