Friday, September 5, 2014

Bring back the Lara Croft


Loving these beautiful end of summer days even though it has been super humid and hot.
 As I am running around from casting to 
casting for fashion week, it's hard to stay cool. I decided to keep it simple
and bring out the little badass in me. As I kept my hair up and away from my skin,
I felt little tomb raider. To complete the way I was feeling
 I threw on my favorite vintage Levi's with my Express top
over my comfy Victoria's Secret lace bra. My AWESOME tribal pouch that
makes it easier for me to bring my necessities without carrying a bag (surprisingly not a big
fan of having to hold a bag), is from H&M, I LOVE THEM! Let's not forget my 
badass Guess boots to complete this look. I bought them so long ago they are almost
vintage. Speaking of vintage, I am a big lover of vintage jewelry and sunglasses,
I just believe the quality was so much better.. 

~>Back to running around, have a great weekend everyone
and thank you for reading!
XO



1 comment: