Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Let me take you behind the scenes: MODABOX


As this amazing week has past by: New York Fashion Week that is..
I have been in so many exciting events, walked for amazing designers
and met incredible individuals I wish to multiply and spread around the world.
Today's blog is going to be how I started fashion week: MODA-BOX.
This beautiful boutique located in the South Street Seaport and the best part about
MODA-BOX - you tell them what your style is and they ship you a box completely free with items they chose out just for you. Don't like it? No problem, send it back for free, and the items you do like- you pay for. Simple right? 
For their fashion show- they showed off their boutique and their incredible selections.
I had soooo much fun working with them and starting off my fashion week with them.
Check them out now, you won't regret it!

As for my own outfit:
#NOFILTER shirt from H&M
High waisted shorts from Flavour86
Shoes from Zara 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment