Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ARGYLECULTURE by Russell Simmons


Can you say WOW?? Walking for ARGYLECULTURE by Russell Simmons
WOW was all that was on my mind. His designs and the quality of his clothes just blew my mind!
As I kept photographing from moments before I went in, to getting hair down to literally seconds before everyone rocked the runway - I was thinking about how much it will be awesome to share those precious moments with everyone. Styling was done by none other than Alicia Crutchfield which rocked it!
The models were beautiful and kind, there were celebrities there like 50 Cent, Al sharpton, Kimora Lee Simmons, Po Johnson, Suzana Hallili, Miss J Alexander and much more! I am so grateful for being part of the show and I want to thank everyone for making this experience so much greater. I also got to be featured in NY Post magazine and other websites like GQ. Here are some of my favorites looks from this show but before I will quickly explain my fun look before the show:
Pants from Flavour86
Shirt from Torn by Ronny Kobo
Shoes from ZARA

Now here are some of my favorite looks:

THANK YOU UNCLE RUSH! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment