Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hello again

 

Hey all! I am so sorry I have been M.I.A. I have so many exciting things to share and even better- NEW CLOTHES TO SHOW! I promise to get better at this blog and take better photos for you guys haha..
Well this is throw back to NYFW just outside Lincoln Center, before walking for the incredible Michael Costello, I went to watch some shows and got captured in my awesome outfit. I completely felt punk chic that morning and decided to express it with an outfit. I threw on my Vintage denim shirt, H&M skirt & jacket, Zara pumps, finished it up with burgundy lips (Sin by Mac), vintage shades and walked out to take on the day. As you can tell I also got my favorite little vintage bag, it's so tiny and fits all the things I need! I hate big bags because they equal a big mess for me. I was so comfortable that day, felt super sexy, and the jacket kept me nice and warm when the cold night showed up. My biggest tip for dressing in the morning- wear your feelings!


No comments:

Post a Comment