Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Red Red Coat



FALL IS HERE!!! I am soo happy since it's my favorite season with what I think has the best style. This not too cold, not too hot weather makes it perfect to throw on a big thin sweater, jeans and a red coat. As the trees start to transform into beautiful different shades of yellow, red and orange tones- a red coat walking through this movement makes it so attractive to the eye. Red coat is definitely a must have once the Fall is around. I got my baby from Zara last season but not to worry because they sure do have red coats >here< that are just as beautiful. I wish I can get them all! My sweater is vintage and I wish I can find this type of sweater material in every color and at all so I can share with you guys!

One more thing- these boots are my everything! I got them two years ago and they are still holding on, I literally used them in every weather possible including snow. I am thinking about getting 10 more so I have them forever haha! I somehow found them on amazon for you gals >here< , not sure why the reviews are not 5 stars but if you want sexy brown boots that compliment your legs and can last a while- ignore the bad reviews and get these badboys! 

 Oh Fall... makes me feel like a kid running around in the crunchy leafs that already made their way down. Once all the trees are naked and Winter is here I sure will miss this weather. Until then- don't forget to cover your ears and neck 'cause as much as I love Fall, it is 'getting sick' weather.

Simple choker made by me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment