Friday, November 14, 2014

As Seasons Change spread



As Seasons Change: A spread we did for Ellements Magazine is in November/14 issue was such a fun experience and shoot! From photography by Will M. to wardrobe by Stephanie Anzalone to make up & hair by Suzana Hallili to model (me), everything was perfect and we came up with these beautiful images. We had so much fun shooting in our secret location and to our luck the weather was perfect! Stephanie pulled some amazing styles from incredible designers and Suzana kicked butt matching the make up & hair to the edgy looks we were going for. When my time came getting photographed by the talented Will, I felt like an edgy princess warrior and my posing was inspired by my feeling. I literally climbed a rock mountain in my louboutins and almost gave Willl a heart attack but it was more than worth it and I will do it all over again. It is so much fun to work with a team that everybody is on the same page, what more can a model ask for?

Check out outfit details right under this picture and make sure to check out all these designers- these styles you see here are really just a glimpse of what they have in store!! 

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do! xoxo
Time to give credit and love to the designers that made this shoot happen:

Black Dress & Cage Dress are by Valery Kovalska : both breathtaking and sexy- you can tell love and hard work was put into these dresses. One word WOW!

Sheer High Waist Pants, Beaded Bodysuit & Sheer Cut Out Jacket are by Alon Livne : I feel like these items speak for themselves- so different and unique, I'm obsessed with their material

White Pencil Skirt by BCBG Max Azaria : with the well placed slit, this skirt is the ultimate definition of sexy and classy put together

Black heels (w/ Beaded bodysuit) and Beige Bianca (w/ Cage dress) by Christian Louboutin : Love at first site every time, enough said

White&Black heels (w/ white outfit) by Report Signature - Sexy & comfortable

Chunky necklace (w/ black dress) by Circa Sixty Three is bound to compliment every edgy outfit!

 Last but not least, rest of the jewels: Jewelry Top, Brazil Earrings, Cameron Necklace, Coltrane Mic Glove and Daniella Necklace(w/ Cage Dress) is by Lionette NY, I LOVE EVERY PIECE! Edgy Chic Unique Mystical Jewelry to finish up every look perfectly. What I call the cherry on top to every style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment